Monday, August 6th
We had our last day in St. George so we said goodbye to Gma Faun and Gma Debi! They are the best most supportive grandmas and we can't wait for them to come see us in Texas!
(Matt's been working on his wood working skills)
Tuesday, August 7th
We left early tuesday because the girls both had a hip appointments at Primary Children's. We got great news and both of their hips look great! We have loved Dr. Marcella Woiczik but I'll be glad not to see her in the office again! After the appt we went up to Logan to stay with Megan!
Wednesday & Thursday, August 8th & 9th
We got together with Katie Spragg our long time friend and old next door neighbor! It was great to catch up with her, she is such a sweet heart. We played our hearts out the rest of the day and the following day! We even got to play grass vball which was a blast but it made me so sore! We had a wonderful time with Meg and the kids!
Friday, August 10th
Megan and Jer headed up to their Reese reunion so I went up to Idaho! I got to spend the day with up there with my family and it was really fun! We went to the indian races later in the day, walked around the shops and watched the grand entry and that was all so much fun!
Saturday Morning I went up to the ranch to say goodbye to my grandparents and it was such a bittersweet moment, walking through their doors and not knowing the next time I will get to be there made me incredibly sad. The smell of the house was just as it always is, fresh bread and another smell that is impossible to describe but it is wonderful and completely unique to the ranch. It was perfectly quiet except for the ticking of the large clock on the wall. My grandma was in doing her hair for the morning and gave me a huge smile when she saw me. I wrapped her in a big hug just as I heard my grandpa coming in the door whistling like always. He saw me and said, "Kristin!" in the perfect grandpa way and I went and got a big hug and wet kiss from him. I love my grandparent so much and am so glad for all the fun memories I have with them. It was the perfect moment that I hope to never forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment