Sunday, June 7, 2015

Mommy thoughts

This post isn't my usually style because it doesn't have a million pictures attached to it. I have felt this HUGE overwhelming desire to shout from the top of the nearest mountain how much I absolutely LOVE being a Mom. Now I know I could never ever fully describe how I feel about this amazing experience but I need to just have it out there that this fills me with the greatest love, joy, excitement, happiness, contentment and just everything bundled into one! I cannot thank God enough for giving me an amazing husband and the best kids in the world. My heart really is just SO full. I don't know if there are people out there that have reservations for having kids and I am pretty sure none of them will come across this blog but even if there are those that think, "Oh I don't have the money, time, house...ect. to have children" I am telling you, if you have the desire to start a family God will bless you with all of the other stuff or the ability to make what you have work! I know that there are those that really want a family and for varying reasons cannot and my heart hurts for them, I wish everyone could have this experience! I would not trade anything in the world for this time that I have right now. Not all the money in the world, not the most prestigious job not one thing could give me greater joy or fill me with more pride then being a mom! The hardest part of motherhood for me is that it just goes by soooo fast.... you blink and your baby is crawling, you blink again and they are walking, again and they are one, again and they are talking, again and they are almost three....ugh!!! But anytime I have the sad thoughts of how it is going by I get overwhelmed with gladness that it is going by! That they are with me and growing and that we have this time together! IT IS THE BEST!!!! Sure it's hard at times and I don't always have the patience, the words or the energy that I wish I did but everything else out ways that ten fold! Well now that is out there I hope if anything ever happens to me that people that know and love me will let my children know how much they mean to me and how much I LOVE THEM!!! God is GOOD! Family is FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/1/24-9/7/24 Labor day fun!

We had gone up to Enterprise Resvior on Saturday night to fish and swim and had such a good time we decided to head back up Sunday to camp. ...